Tired of the same old games in your PC? Perhaps what you’re looking for is a browser game that lets you command troops and conquer new kingdoms. Look no further because Immortal Kingdom is the kind of game for you.
This fantasy browser game draws its inspiration from Greek mythology, allowing players to play the role of a Greek hero to build and once again revive the empire from its ruins. The game has an overwhelming battle system wherein you get to choose from 137 heroes, 72 types of soldiers, and 7 types of formation. Choosing your troops and formation should be in according with the type of war you will face. This way, you can prepare the shields, attack, control and cure to win. Two sides on the battlefield can altogether have up to 10 heroes. Experience real war with its stunning effects and breathtaking combat! Immortal Kingdom also features Huge Instance System where you can challenge hundreds of bosses. Currently, 16 large instances are featured in the game. Passing an instance allows you to earn a load of rewards and move to a higher level area for further development.
We’ve made a beginners guide to make your time in Immortal King more worthwhile. Check this out!
1. Levy: Levy is the most common way to earn silver. Select Temple, click on Levy to gain a number of silvers. Each collection has a certain cooldown time. When the cooldown time reaches 30 minutes, you cannot continue Levy. Usually you can levy 12 times a day, and 15 times in the summer.
2. Training: Training is necessary if you want to level up your hero. Select Training Ground; click Training to enter the training interface. Choose one of the heroes on the left and then select the desired training period. Click Start to begin training.
3. Expedition: Expedition is the main feature of the game. Each expedition scenario has different enemies who need to be defeated before you move to higher level areas. Click the Expedition button at the lower right side of the interface, choose the enemy troops and start battle. Gray enemies are regular troops; yellow are elite troops which may drop equipment; red enemy is Boss who can be used if you defeat win the battle.
4. Upgrade Buildings: You can increase the level of your buildings to obtain better effect. Select a building, click on the button of level up to upgrade the building immediately. The building will need some time before next levelling up.
Chat and Mail
Chat: There are five channels altogether: area, country, all server, league and private. Speak in all servers costs 2 gold. Only top 100 players in Prestige ranking list can speak in the channel of Country. There’s a time interval before your next chat.
Mail: The non-instant communication tool. It has three categories: system, battle report and player. Battle report can be viewed repeatedly. You cannot communicate with players of different countries. Mails can be saved and deleted.
We don’t want to make this article longwinded so we’ve only included the two most helpful features of the game. We’ll be adding more steps and info on later articles about this game. Hope you learned something. Enjoy!
Incoming search terms:
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups fantasy football
- Powered by Article Dashboard training for a half marathon