The Canon 20D DSLR was released on August 19, 2004, with an 8.2 megapixel semi professional digital single-lens reflex camera and marked a significant improvement over its precursor, the 10D. Canon DSLRs have typically used comparatively low sharpening at their default settings, and the 20D is no exception. This 20D is the first Canon camera to use the EF-S lens mount and the first Canon EOS camera to use the mount was the 300D,the Digital Rebel in North America.
This tutorial demonstrates on how the canon 20D DSLR used and start capturing the best image that you ever wanted.
Setting up a Battery
- Turn your camera to the battery compartment cover in, facing up and open it.
- Slide the battery into the compartment with the contacts facing down and the flat section of the battery facing in. Lock the compartment as you fully inserted the battery.
Setting up a Memory Card
- As you hold the camera and the LCD screen in facing you, there you can see the memory compartment at the right.
- Slide the memory compartment door and pull out to open the memory card compartment
- Insert the memory card into the card slot with the label facing you and the contacts facing in.
- After inserting the memory card, close the memory card compartment and slide it away from you to secure it.
- Removing the rear lens cap from the lens is done by twisting it counterclockwise and pulling out.
- Align the EF-S lens mount index with the white mounting index on the camera. Align the lens mount index with the red mount index on the camera when using a different lens.
- Twist the lens clockwise until it clicks into place.
- To auto focus on the subject of the photograph, locate the Focus Mode and push it to AF, that can be found at the right side of the lens.
- Remove off the lens cap.
- Located under the LCD screen is the Power switch. Turn it ON.
- Frame your subject of the photograph in the LCD screen or you can use the viewfinder.
- Press the shutter button when you have your target subject in the LCD screen. This will automatically set the focus and the exposure according to the shot condition.
- If you want to review the exposure setting, this can be found at the top of the LCD screen.
- Enjoy taking shots by pressing the shutter button all the way.
Canvass and Deleting Images
- To enter Playback mode, press the Play button located the bottom left corner of the LCD screen. The last photo that you took will be the first to display in the LCD screen.
- To scroll through all of the images that were saved to memory is done by rotating the control dial located on the right side of the LCD screen.
- To delete images you don’t like to save is done by pressing the button with the trashcan symbol found under the LCD screen and then a delete option comes out. Highlight the Erase option and press the Set button to delete the image.
Incoming search terms:
- powered by SMF distance education
- powered by SMF 2 0 how to remove car radio
- powered by SMF use my computer
- powered by SMF book cover art
- powered by SMF cheap used cars for sale
- canon eos technologies
- how to use eos 20d
- latest cheap semi dslr camera for pinoy 2012
- pinoy suggested cheap and latest dslr camera