Live the dream of being a pirate in this massively immersive game that takes you to the seven seas and further. Pockie Pirates is a browser MMORPG that takes the elements of the popular anime One Piece.
Explore never-before-seen places, make friends or make enemies with other players, and build your reputation as the greatest pirate ever lived in Pockie Pirates. With new and interesting in-game features, you’ll be sure to have fun each time you play the game. Here’s a short newbie guide for you just so you won’t miss the thrills and spills.
Creating Your Character
Sign in using your 321game.com account but if you don’t have one yet, you can use your social media accounts like Facebook or Google to sign up.
Then, click play to enter a server and create your character. After creating your character, its basic information is listed below:
Name: The character ID the player registered after entering the game is the players’ sole identity to differentiate from others.
Profession: For identified characters. Currently, there are four professions: Great Swordsman, Sniper, Doctor, and Navigator.
These images will show you the screenshots of Pockie Pirate that showcases the delicate in-game graphics and characters portraying a real era of pirates.
Combining formation gameplay from strategy game with cute anime scenes, Pockie Pirate presents the fun of traditional turn-based combats in a fabulous, relaxing and thrilling way with dynamic flash effects.
Screenshot of Campaign Map
1. Crew Attribute System: Player creates the character to enter the game. The character is a high quality crew with four basic attributes of strength, wit, constitution and agility. There is no need to manually add attribute points after crew upgrade, reducing player’s exploration time on the early phase and making the game easier to familiarize.
2. Skill System: Each profession has its own unique skill. Players obtain skill points via upgrade to discover skill. Skill discovery and pair up is one of the key selling points in the game.
3. Aptitude System: It exists as a passive skill and can increase fighting power of player’s all crew, such as HP, Attack Speed, Strength, Wit, Hit, Dodge, Critical Hit and other attributes. When the player grows to a certain extent, it can also activate professional Aptitude skill (active skill) to greatly increase fighting power.
4. Gear System: players can obtain advanced gear shards by completing a campaign. Collect a certain amount of shards and a complete gear will synthesize itself. This easy-to-get mechanics can reduce players’ burden on learning and forging gears and increase the faith in collecting all advanced gears.
5. Quest System: It is the most important PVE system in the game. Classification: Main Quest, Side Quest, Daily Task, Plot Instancing Quest, and Daily Event.
Now that you’ve read the steps for newbie players, perhaps it’s time for you to start the game. This guide for newbie isn’t complete yet but we’ll be posting more steps for you to follow in the later articles. Enjoy the game mates!
Incoming search terms:
- powered by SMF home video playing doctor
- Powered by Article Dashboard business class tokyo flight cheap business class flight
- Powered by Article Dashboard anime usa
- pockie pirates navigator build
- powered by SMF yahoo sports fantasy football
- swordsman pockie pirates characters aptitude
- pockie pirates upgrade skill ace
- Powered by Article Dashboard free live homework help
- pockie pirates samsung
- powered by SMF 2 0 cute anime
- powered by SMF 2 0 free animated patriotic graphics
- powered by SMF children playing doctor
- powered by SMF precise dog food
- tips to get ace in pockie pirates
- apptitude guide for swordsman pockie pirates