The process of connecting Bluetooth device to any phone device is called pairing. Because iPhone is one of the most technologically advanced smartphones, it has almost any feature a user might want. Even though the iPhone doesn’t have ports for connecting, you can still connect some devices to it via Bluetooth.
- From the home screen, tap on Settings icon
- Press General button
- Select Bluetooth and turn it ON (the phone is now ready to be connected to the bluetooth device)
- Turn on Bluetooth device such as headset by pressing and holding the power key until you see the LED light flash or pulse continuously.
- Get your Bluetooth device in pairing mode.The passkey can often be found printed on the exterior of the device or in the instructions that came with it.
- Tap the device’s name that will show up in your iPhone screen and will ask you a passkey
- If the pairing code is 0000, the iPhone will automatically connect. Otherwise it will ask you for the code.
- Once you have entered the code, then you’re done!
- Bluetooth only works within 30feet from the iPhone. You will lose your connection when you will be far more than 30 feet.
- Push the button at the top of the Bluetooth device when the connection is lost.