Valentine’s Day is a fine time to tell that special someone how much he means to you. Although February 14 has become a much commercialized holiday, you don’t have to spend a lot of money to find a creative and meaningful gift idea for your boyfriend. Taking the time, and care, to create a handcrafted gift means a lot more, and won’t break the bank. Picking out a creative, meaningful gift is only half the task. Presenting your Valentine’s Day present is another bouquet of roses. Here are a few guidelines for Making A Meaningful Gifts for Your Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day
A Love Bank
- Every man loves knowing how appreciated he is. A love bank gives you a way to let him know that you appreciate him, even when you’re not there to tell him. Cut several small squares of paper, and write short love notes on each piece. You want around two dozen totals. The notes don’t have to be extravagant. “I get lost in your eyes” or “I love the way you massage my shoulders” are examples of the letters you could write. Fold the letters up and set them aside.
Once the letters are written, find a small container to hold them. Try to find a container that is masculine looking, or that at least isn’t feminine. Dollar stores and almost any department store should have a wide selection for you to choose from in the craft section. Pick up some ribbon to tie around the outside, and make a gift tag to attach to the ribbon. Place the love bank in a gift bag, or wrap it in a box, and it is ready for giving. Any time your boyfriend needs a quick pick-me-up, he can reach in and pull out a note.
Prepare a Meal or Dessert
- Valentine’s Day is an opportune time to prepare a special meal or treat for your boyfriend. If he has a favorite cookie or other baked good, see if you can get the recipe. Package the dessert in a decorative box, wrap it up and give it to him after dinner on Valentine’s Day.
Cooking a meal for him is another way to show you care. Even simple meals, such as a pasta dish or breakfast in bed, can mean a lot. If you are a more advanced cook, or even just adventurous, find a recipe for an exciting new dish to try together. Meals containing natural aphrodisiacs, such as asparagus, strawberries or oysters, are especially appropriate for Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Day Scrapbook
- If you don’t have the time, or feel you do not have the artistic ability, necessary for creating a scrapbook, there are several memory books available. Memory books allow you to tape pictures into pre-made pages, and then fill in information about the picture and your relationship with your boyfriend. Memory books come in many varieties, and many come with embellishment kits, allowing you to further customize this Valentine’s Day gift for your boyfriend. Slip the memory book, or scrapbook, into a gift box, and it is ready to give.
Another gift to make your boyfriend for Valentine’s Day is a personalized scrapbook of the time you have spent together. You can buy a miniature scrapbook at many craft stores, and then create the scrapbook pages on your own. Pick out several of the best pictures of you and your boyfriend and of the places you have been together. Use card stock to design the pages for the scrapbook, pasting on the picture and adding various embellishments (glitter, stickers or cut pieces of paper) to decorate. You don’t need prior experience to create a scrapbook page for your boyfriend; just take the time to test a layout before pasting anything down permanently.
Incoming search terms:
- powered by SMF 2 0 learn to cook chinese food
- powered by SMF 2 0 money making ideas
- Powered by Article Dashboard wireless outdoor game camera
- powered by SMF 2 0 gardening gift ideas
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups meaning
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups gift card
- Powered by Article Dashboard play chess
- powered by phpBB learn to cook
- powered by SMF 2 0 paper bag
- powered by SMF in container gardening
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups letter writing
- powered by phpBB definition of food preparation
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups valentine light decorations