First thing to be done, you’ll have to find out if the problem is associated to the laptop display or there is something wrong with the motherboard.
Examine your laptop with an exterior monitor.
If video on both internal and external screens is bad, probably your problem is related to the motherboard or the video card. It is also possible that you have a software related issue. Before replacing any hardware, try reinstalling the video card driver or even reimaging the hard drive.
If the external video is very well but video on the internal screen is awful, you have a problem with the laptop display panel.
In this case try
- reseating the video cable on both motherboard and LCD screen
- changing the video cable
- lastly replacing the LCD screen
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard video card upgrade
- Powered by Article Dashboard graphics card driver
- fixing Red snowy laptop screenr
- how To Fix snowy labtop screen
- Powered by Article Dashboard hot graphics
- red snow on laptop screen
- snowy red screen no grapics card