Do you want to remove the recently visited websites on your computer? Well, apparently yes, you want to. Erasing the browsers history sometimes handy when deleting but it can also give free space on your computer. Just follow the steps below.
- Click the Start menu button
- Click Settings (Windows XP) or Control Panel (Windows Vista & Windows 7, proceed to Step 4)
- Select Control Panel
- Double-click Internet Options
- Be sure that the General tab is selected. Most of the Windows operating system has General tab selected by default.
- Click Clear History in the History box (For Windows XP) | Click Delete… option and tick the appropriate box to select what would be deleted.
- Click OK when you are done, note that those checked options will be removed from the computer
If it is in case that you want to recover the deleted internet history on your computer, you will need to use a special software that will able you to recover the browsing history.
Incoming search terms:
- powered by SMF computers & internet
- Powered by Article Dashboard the history of the internet
- Powered by Article Dashboard best internet browser