As emoticons are used in IM chats, emoji can also convey information quickly compared having to write it all out with text. The implementation of Emoji on iPhone is similar, but has some differences from the other deployed implementations.
If some of your friends text you using an emoji emoticons, you probably noticed that there are blank spaces in your text messages. But this isn’t because they’re sending you blank messages, its because Android doesn’t natively support the use of emoji. But no worries, here is the solution. Just follow the steps and you can have it too.
Step 1 Download a text messaging application to replace the stock one on your phone. You can use ChompSMS or GoSMS which both apps are available on Google Play for free.
Step 2 Open the app and compose a new text message
Step 3 Now try to insert an emoticon inside your text message. You can do this by pressing the + button to the left of the text field on ChompSMS.
Step 4 Doing this should open a pop up prompting you to download the emoji plugin from Google Play
Step 5 Click OK
Step 6 Download Emoji plug in
Step 7 Going back to the app, you should now be able use the emoji emoticons
Since you’re downloading an app to replace the stocked app, you should go to the stock messaging app’s settings and disable notifications so you don’t get double notifications. How?
- Open the Stock (or Preloaded) messaging app
- Press Menu
- Press Settings
- Look for where it says Notifications
- Uncheck the box
- Only ChompSMS will notify you for new text messages.
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard grant writing
- emjoii on samsung galaxy centura
- emoticons for texting on android phones
- enable emoticons on commando
- galaxy centura enable emoji
- how to see emojis on galaxy centura
- how to use emojis on samsung galaxy centura
- is there an app for a galaxy centura to be able to see emojis?
- powered by SMF regional health information exchange grants